Stop Snowing Already!

January 29, 2013

Let's just start off by saying, I'm a California girl. I love the sun and being warm. I really really really don't like being cold. That being said, I still want to live in Utah, where it wont stop snowing. Ask me why? I don't know. Luckily though, the girls LOVE the snow. Kylie would play outside until her body was frozen solid if we would let her.

It snowed again last night, or rather, it dumped on us last night. This winter just keeps on going, but if it's going to be cold, at least we have a gorgeous scenery to admire. 
This afternoon, during our daily dress-up tea party (yes those really happen) Kylie glanced out the window and was reminded of all of the snow that was out there. She hurriedly asked if she could go out and I told her she had to put a coat on first (not thinking that was all she would put on). She danced in the fresh snow, threw it over her head, and took little bites (and after each one she would giggle quietly to herself as if she was sneakily doing something she wasn't supposed to do). 

Janelle  – (March 19, 2013 at 7:31 PM)  

Um, does her coat come in my size?

Post a Comment