Love Letters

January 24, 2013

Kylie is at such a fun age right now where she is so eager to learn. She LOVES to draw and she especially loves practicing her letters. Every night, while I am getting dinner ready, she politely asks if she can use some paper, she gets out her crayon tower, and she starts to doodle. So far this week she has drawn lots of rainbows, self portraits, her family, the solar system, black Kylie (not sure where that one came from...?),  her house, lots of animals, and I'm sure I could sort through her giant pile of drawings from the past couple days and list off even more.

Tonight she wrote me my first love note. It's my favorite thing she's ever made for me :)
012413-1

"I love you mommy forever and ever"

"Even when we go up into heaven"

"Love Kylie"

Post a Comment