4 Months

January 26, 2013

Oh, my Hudsey Boy. He turned 4 months old yesterday. It feels like I was just snuggling him in our hospital room. Lucky for me though, he still loves to snuggle. He falls asleep on me every day, and we always drag out bedtime for some extra snugs too. He's pretty much the coolest guy around.
012613-hudson
He has the most infectious laugh. And he is soooo ticklish. Evenings seem to be his most active time, that's when he gets really talkative. He's down to three naps a day (morning, noon, and early eve) and when he's not taking those naps he is playing on the ground or making faces at his sisters while he sits on my lap. Speaking of his sisters, it's a good thing he doesn't know what personal space is yet, because those girls are still always all over him, giving him kisses and cuddles and hugs. I thought all of the baby excitement might have worn off a little by now, but they just can't get enough of that little guy either. 

He goes in on Wednesday for his official 4 month check up but he is somewhere around 16.5 lbs and is already wearing 6-9 month clothes. He's a big boy, and that's how we like him. He sits up on his own for a few seconds at a time - 10 seconds is his record - and we only do it on my big soft bed. It's pretty much the cutest thing to see his cute rolly body sitting up looking at me. It's funny, most of the time when I get to look at him it's either in the mirror or on the floor or just inches from my face. So when I get a new perspective it's like seeing a whole new adorable baby. 

And in case you haven't caught on by now, I'm just a tad obsessed. 

Post a Comment