From the Mouths of Babes

January 6, 2013

IMG_0393-3

"Mommy, I'm going to love you even when you're old and wrinkly."

Kylie: "Mommy, when we go to Heaven will you still be my mommy?"
Me: "Of course, honey, I'll always be your mommy. Forever and Ever."
Kylie: "Good, that's what I was hoping you'd say."

"Mommy, when you move to a different house and I'm big like you, I'm going to move by you 'cause I always want to be by you."


And a couple days ago, my status from Facebook...
"Kylie just asked me (for the third time) why I'm not wearing pants... Maybe I should have thought it through before buying these peach colored jeans..."

Sherri Reinfurt  – (January 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM)  

ok .... what happened to #2 on this list with you missy? Seems to me I'm in New Hampshire and you're in Utah?????? be sure to tell Kylie about the "moving with your husband" thing :) Well, you might wait on that for another 20 years.
Love you!

Post a Comment