Me and My Girls

October 29, 2010

One night, earlier in the month, we decided it was Mommy's turn to be in front of the camera with her girls. (Well, the original plan was to get some head shots for my website but Emily woke up right as we pulled up to the field and insisted that I hold her the whole time. I wasn't complaining :) We got some really sweet pictures of me and my girls. Ky only wanted to be in a couple and only after we bribed her with endless amounts of candy and ice cream and cookies (we never did follow through on those bribes... woops). She wanted to be Daddy's helper and take the pictures. I think they did a good job. I will treasure these always!

 

 "But Daddy, I don't want to get in the picture..." 
"Ky, if you get in the picture with Mommy you can have m&ms....."
 Bribery works every time :)

Janelle  – (November 11, 2010 at 7:04 AM)  

I love the bubble-blowing one. Too funny. Did you get any actual headshots, just you?

Mary Partridge Brassell  – (November 11, 2010 at 1:36 PM)  

I love them! What priceless pictures! PS-you are gorgeous!

Anonymous –   – (November 24, 2010 at 6:36 PM)  

I stumbled across your blog as I was looking for someone else. What a beautiful family the Lord has blessed you with. You all look so happy. I pray that you always have a smile, a word of encouragement and a hug to share to those the Lord sends your way. May each of your years together bring you closer into the fullness of God's plans for your life and more into the abundance He has set aside for you. Have a wonderful Holy Days season.

Jenny and Travis  – (January 6, 2011 at 4:42 PM)  

So sweet! They did a great job! The pictures of me with my daughter melt my heart too. --Jenny

Post a Comment