Just A Lttle Off The Back...

October 28, 2010

I gave Kylie a little trim last week (but it wasn't the official "first haircut," Titi is going to give her that one when we see her for Christmas). I was getting tired of not being able to see her pretty little eyes behind those shaggy bangs so I decided to just give them a little snip snip. It was alot harder than I thought it would be, and I'll admit, I did a really bad job. I even called my sister (the hairdresser) halfway through and asked her to help me fix my mistakes... Good thing we have plenty of clips to pin those bangs back until they grow back out... I'm only partly kidding, they didn't turn out that bad, but next time, I'll leave it to the professionals. 

Mary Partridge Brassell  – (November 11, 2010 at 1:37 PM)  

I think it looks cute! I am terrified to cut Caity's hair even though she needs it...its more pressure than I realized!

Post a Comment