Roastin' Mallows

October 4, 2010

We had a really special Family Home Evening tonight. It was one of those nights where I wish I could just freeze time and enjoy it forever. I love just sitting back and watching my family, watching my girls and watching my amazing husband be to amazing Dad that he is. 

Tonight we went out on the back porch, built a fire, roasted marshmallows, enjoyed smores, and enjoyed each other. {When I was pregnant with Emily, Mike and I would enjoy late night campfires just about every night after Kylie went to bed. It was such a nice way to unwind and talk about our day and just spend time together.} Tonight, we got to make new campfire memories with our girls.

Kylie is the definition of a Daddy's girl and Mike is completely soaking up every second of it. 
I think this is my favorite picture of these two, ever.

Daddy building the fire and teaching Kylie about how the Holy Ghost warms our hearts.
I love my little drooly, bubbly, smiley girl! She is so fun!
Silly, Kirbys!

Looking at these pictures from tonight make my heart flutter. I love my family.

Mary Partridge Brassell  – (October 5, 2010 at 1:09 PM)  

those pictures are so priceless! Your girls are growing up so fast!

She Loves To Make  – (October 9, 2010 at 10:44 AM)  

These pictures are so sweet! What a fun FHE. Your family is darling!

Post a Comment