3 Months Old | Emily

October 1, 2010


Three Months! My baby is already three months old! She is growing so fast and getting so big. She loves to eat. She loves to talk. And she loves to watch her big sister play. She is so much fun, so cuddly and such a sweet little girl. Everywhere we go people are always commenting on how she is "such a good baby." She is a good baby. And she is also sleeping through night now (10+ hours), which is so fantastic and makes mommy so happy. We are so lucky to have our sweet little Emie Grace!!!

She and Daddy have their own little language. Without fail, every time Mike does their little "growl" she lights up with the sweetest smile and growls right back.

I love how those big "bulldog cheeks" lay on her chest. Chubby babies are my favorite!
I think she has the cutest cry so I wanted a picture to remember it forever. 
Sometimes I can't help but smile when she cries... that sounds bad... but she is so cute!

Happy 3 Months, Emie!!!

She Loves To Make  – (October 4, 2010 at 2:45 PM)  

What a cutie! I agree with you: that cry face is so sad but so so cute!

Post a Comment