Like Mother Like Daughter

September 30, 2010

Maybe it's because I sucked my thumb as a  little girl, but I think it is the CUTEST thing when Emily sucks her thumb. She even hooks her little finger over the end of her nose just like her mommy did. It's so sweet! Sure, if it becomes a habit it will be hard to break, but for now I will enjoy the sounds of her sucking on that cute little thumb in the middle of the night while she lays in her bassinet next to me.


Look at those big blues eyes

and those yummy chubby cheeks!!!

Emily hates tummy time. She loves to lay on my chest and look around, she loves to sit up and look around, but she hates tummy time on the floor. Kylie was the same way. But every once in a while she will enjoy her time on the floor just long enough for me to get a couple pictures.
I just L-O-V-E this little girl!

Janelle  – (October 7, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

I love the super-wide cheeks! Julie had them too.

Post a Comment