Simple

September 24, 2010

I have always dreamed of living a life exactly like the one I lead now. I can't imagine anything more perfect. I have an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally, and two of the most beautiful girls the world has ever seen.

I get to spend all day being Mommy. I get to be the shoulder to cry on when Big Sister falls down and the chest to cuddle into when Little Sister gets sleepy. I get all of the smiles and laughs, kisses and hugs, tickles and tackles. I get to dance in the living room with the music blasting, a baby in one arm and a toddler twirling beside me. I get to play chase and hide-and-seek and play-doh. I get to sing my babies to sleep and watch them slip slowly into dreamland. I get to sit outside on a warm Fall evening, just me and my girls, making faces at my baby while the other baby shows me how fast she is growing up.

I get to be a mom and a wife. I never knew life could be this great.


Life is good.


Breanne  – (September 27, 2010 at 9:05 PM)  

yeah! i'm totally going to follow your blog! your girls are adorable and I love your photography.

Post a Comment