Random Ramblings

May 28, 2012

-I’m 22 weeks pregnant. I feel like I’m 32 weeks pregnant. The other day someone commented on how I was about ready to go into labor… nope, I’ve got 4 months still, my tummy just grows really fast… thanks…

-I finally got a pregnancy pillow (I think I finally earned it). The girls got it for me for Mother’s Day. It is amazing! I sleep in my giant C-shaped pillow with another pillow holding up my feet, on top of a 2 inch memory foam mattress pad that is doubled over. By the time I crawl up in bed I’m about 6 inches higher than Mike, haha. But, I’m comfy so I’m happy and I’m not complaining so Mike’s happy :) 

-Mike started his Masters internship last month. He’s working for Mrs. Fields Famous Cookies and TCBY Frozen Yogurt. Can you say dream job??? He gets to eat all the cookies and ice cream he wants all day long… and I’m sure he works somewhere in there too, but seriously, how great is his job? He occasionally brings home some goodies for us too and I am totally okay with that. He seems to like it so far (aside from the 2 hour commute to and from SLC everyday), he’s working on their marketing team and gets to strategize with social media opportunities most of the time –or at least that’s what I understand goes on… cookies, ice cream, facebook – but in a graduate student kind of way…

-Emily talks in her sleep. Last night I went to check on her and give her a little kiss before heading to bed myself and she said, “is that Kylie’s jacket? …no…no…” I laughed out loud. I’ve never heard of a baby that speaks so clearly in her sleep. We have a video monitor set up in her room while she sleeps and just about every night she provides some great entertainment.

-Kylie gives ‘finity hugs. She squeezes around your neck as tight as she can while she holds her breath and when she’s done she asks (or expects you to ask), “could you breathe?” “no” “I couldn’t breathe either” and recently she’s started asking me, “could baby brother breathe?”

-We are loving all of the hot summer weather lately. The girls want to (and do) go out and play with water just about every day. Buckets of water are a favorite. I love that I can let them play in the backyard and watch them from the kitchen window while I make dinner. A little peace for me while I cook and a little fun for the girls while they soak themselves. Win, win for everyone :)


IMG_4782IMG_4781

How about the girls’ bed-heads, huh? They took good naps that day :)

Sherri Reinfurt  – (June 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM)  

in love! That's all there is to it!

Post a Comment