Getting Ready for Disney

May 8, 2012

The night before Disneyland we got all settled into our hotel rooms, the girls got all scrubbed up and squeaky clean, and were surprised with some little Disney presents to get them ready for our first big day. Emily got "Tay-nie" jammies and Ky got Tinkerbell, and they both got big Minnies to cuddle with that night. They were so excited. It was the perfect way to start to our week at Disney.
Emily gave her Minnie lots and lots of Kisses.
We tucked the girls into bed (and Mimi cried remembering tucking Jenn and I into our hotel beds when we were this same ago going to Disneyland). The girls were pretty wound up after getting their new presents and with all of the excitement about what was coming the next day. Bedtime took a looooooong time that night :)
I could not sleep at all that night. I seriously woke up every hour on the hour to check the clock and see if it was time to get up yet. I waited to get up until 6, everyone else got up when I started sending my "wake up! it's time for Disneyland!" texts. (It's funny how you feel like a kid again just thinking about going to Disneyland.)

The girlies woke up last. They danced to Disney music while we got them ready, had a visit from their personal stylist, screamed and jumped up and down alot, and then finally we were all ready to go. 
 

We  got to the park with ten minutes to spare until they opened the gates. Mimi and I ran over to get our tickets while the others waited in line. I don't know who was more excited, the kids or the big kids... 

Sherri Reinfurt  – (May 9, 2012 at 5:47 AM)  

Yeah for Disneyland! Great capture of a great memory! Love you.
Mimi

Kayleen  – (May 9, 2012 at 6:05 AM)  

I love this. your girls are just too adorable!! What a special trip :)

She Loves The Color Pink  – (May 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM)  

Oh my goodness, I want to go to disney again reading this! You made it so fun for the girls. Such a cute mom :)

Post a Comment