Ti Ti is HERE!!!!

October 17, 2011

(pronounced tee tee) My little sister is here! The girls and I (and Mike, I’m sure) have been looking forward to this week for so long! I like to pretend she came out just to see me, but I know it was really to snuggle with the babies :) They both love their Ti Ti so much!

Pumpkin Path 02Pumpkin Path 01

Today we went to a cute little pumpkin patch in Springville called Jakers Jack-o-lanterns.  I would highly recommend it! We all loved it (not just the girlies, all of us!) It was super cute and perfect for little kids and it was free. It’s a cute little  patch with a little petting zoo, hay mazes, hay rides, a giant corn pit (the coolest thing ever!) and pumpkins that you can pick yourself.  

Pumpkin Path 04 Pumpkin Path 05 Pumpkin Path 08 Pumpkin Path 07Pumpkin Path 09Pumpkin Path 06Pumpkin Path 03  Pumpkin Path 11Pumpkin Path 13Pumpkin Path 12Pumpkin Path 14Pumpkin Path 15    Pumpkin Path 17Pumpkin Path 16Pumpkin Path 10      It’s going to be a very good week :)

Janelle  – (October 24, 2011 at 8:06 AM)  

I love that last picture. How long have you and Mike been married? You always seem still so in love. It makes me happy.

Post a Comment