She’s gone :(

October 25, 2011

My widdle seester left. We are sad. We miss her. But we had sooooo muuuuuuuch fuuuuunnnnnnn while she was here. Aside from all of the fun stuff I posted on here already, we also shopped and shopped and shopped (and a few hours of that was spent childless. That hasn’t happened since Kylie was born. Seriously, it was amazing), we went to Park City, she made me a beautiful blonde again, we had lots of girl talk, watched and danced to Tangled, had dance parties everywhere we went, played at the park, played duck duck goose again and again, and we laughed, lots. I’m still trying to figure out how to convince her to just move here… after all, the girlies need their Auntie…  

Bye Ti TiBye Ti Ti 02

 

 


We carved our pumpkins (from our first trip to the pumpkin patch) on Sunday morning before Ti Ti left. We all did pumpkin faces that resembled our own faces. They turned out pretty cute and it’s fun to see our little pumpkin family sitting out on our porch waiting to greet us when we get home. Emily likes to take off the pumpkins’ hats and hide things inside of them. Kylie likes to tell her not to do that. We’ve been making numerous trips out to our front porch just to say hi and give them a friendly pat pat. 2011 pumpkins


Jenn’s especially makes me laugh. It’s my favorite of all her silly faces and the one I request the

most. 2011 titi pumpkin

I know I’ve been telling you every day since you left, but seriously, Toots, come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! We love you!

titi –   – (November 23, 2011 at 6:53 PM)  

i looooooove and miss you sooo much!

Post a Comment