Little Models

April 10, 2011

I was asked by a little boutique children's clothing company out in California (Little Wellies) to do some product photography for a couple new outfits that they had coming out for their summer line. I took my adorable little models out last week and we had some fun in the middle of a dirt road. I take that back, I had fun, Kylie complained about the dirt and mud puddles and Emily was hungry... The neighbors were pretty confused when they saw us with our green couch out on their road and we even had a couple farmers come riding down on their tractors to check us out and make sure we weren't planning on leaving that couch there...

Carrick  – (April 17, 2011 at 5:01 PM)  

that is so cool that a company contacted you to do advertisement photography! I'm assuming you got to keep the little ensembles too? very fun. i even went to the site and found little emily!!! thats really neat.

Breanne  – (April 17, 2011 at 10:31 PM)  

americas next top model... baby/toddler style! your girls are beautiful!

Post a Comment