Announcement...

April 18, 2011

We've been waiting and wishing and praying for this for a long time... It took a lot of hard work and a lot of patience, and finally, we are so thrilled to announce...


WE ARE GOING TO BYU!!!

Mike rocked that interview and got into the MBA program at Brigham Young University!!! He worked so hard and studied for that darn GMAT for so long and I am so proud of him! We are so excited for the new adventure that awaits us out in Provo, UT. Yep, that's right, we are moving to Utah. This summer to be exact. Orientation starts Mid-August so we will be heading out west in just a few short months! I still can't believe it. Just sitting here typing this I am blown away and then flooded with the overwhelming list of to-dos before we leave. I have a feeling these next few months are going to be very busy for us, but I'm sure it will all be well worth it! Great job, Babe! We are so proud of you!

Diana  – (April 18, 2011 at 10:04 PM)  

YAY! So excited for you guys! If you need any help at all, let me know, we live about 20 minutes north of Provo! Your family is adorable with all the BYU shirts on, I love it!

Charla Ann  – (April 19, 2011 at 1:17 AM)  

That is so exciting! We will be back in Provo sometime around summer I am guessing. We will all have to get together! Congrats! I am way excited for the amazing pictures we can have now too! :)

Sherri Reinfurt  – (April 19, 2011 at 4:43 AM)  

YAY! Congatultions Kirby Bunch! Flights from New Hampshire to Utah are much easier :) I'm so proud of you all.

Carrick  – (April 19, 2011 at 6:44 AM)  

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Grafulas  – (April 19, 2011 at 7:34 AM)  

I can't help but feel that this is bittersweet... You're our southern comrades!!! I'll miss your visits, but it's great your plans have turned out so well :)

She Loves The Color Pink  – (April 19, 2011 at 8:56 AM)  

Congratulations! This is wonderful but sad news...we will miss you!

Rachel R  – (April 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM)  

Congrats! How exciting for you but sad for all of us here in Arkansas. You will be missed.

Erika Dotson  – (April 19, 2011 at 11:32 AM)  

Oh no!!!! I mean yay for you! I sure will miss you guys around here! Darn I'm going to have to find someone else to refer children to!!!!

Andrew and Collette  – (April 20, 2011 at 4:52 PM)  

Congratulations! That will be a fun adventure!

Unknown  – (May 16, 2011 at 11:02 AM)  

We are happy for you and so blessed that you shared our special moments as we begin our new life together. You are amazing and thank you for being there for us and travelling to Atlanta with us. You will remain in our hearts and prayers.

Post a Comment