Small Victories

July 23, 2010

We're completely on our own this week. My mom left Sunday and since then, it has been just me and my two girls (I love saying that). And I must say, I've been doing pretty darn good with this mother of two thing. I think it's all about the small victories in each day. Like, every day this week I have gotten both girls and myself up and fed, cleaned and dressed and all before noon. That is HUGE! Or it feels that way at least...

My girls are definitely making it easy on me too though. Emily is the most amazing baby! She only cries when she's hungry and she is so content to just cuddle or sit in her swing while I play with big sister. She had even started sleeping for longer stretches at night which is fantastic! And Kylie is such a great big sister! She loves to help me take care of Emie with everything from diaper changes to burping. She loves her baby.

I love these little girls and I am so happy they are mine!

(This one of Em was one from her newborn session... which I still need to post....)

Grafulas  – (August 11, 2010 at 6:29 PM)  

Good to know it's do-able :) Emily is such a pretty baby, and of course Kylie's always beautiful. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. You're an awesome mommy!

Cameron and Becky  – (August 11, 2010 at 7:24 PM)  

I know a little bit how you feel now Erica! It is fun to have 2 little angels! Your photos are amazing btw :) Lucky girls to have an awesome talented mommy.

Post a Comment