Sisters

July 9, 2010

These two just completely melt our hearts!
Kylie is so infatuated with her baby sister, "Emie G." She loves to help with Emie in any way she can. If Emily  sneezes Kylie runs as fast as she can to find a tissue, if she is crying Kylie runs to find anything to help baby be happy (i.e. sippy cup, rattle, pacifier, a hat). Kylie loves to give her air hugs and kisses and soft "pat pat pats" on her little back and she gets so excited when Emily opens her eyes and stares at her. Ky is loving being a big sister and is so happy to be mommy's big helper too.
They are going to be the best of friends!

HAYHAY  – (July 10, 2010 at 2:24 PM)  

We just got back into town this week, so I JUST saw EMILY for the first time just now... what a perfect little doll. I LOVE these adorable pictures. You have such a great talent! Emily is beautiful. You think of a day I can take Ky for a couple hours while you sleep. I'll come get her... I'll be calling to see when so you you'd better be ready!

Kayleen  – (July 10, 2010 at 4:50 PM)  

She is so precious. What a beautiful family you guys have! Congrats on her arrival.

Kayleen  – (July 10, 2010 at 4:57 PM)  

I forgot to add that every time I look at your blog James comments on what amazing and beautiful pictures you take! Wish you lived closer to take our family shots :(

Post a Comment