One Year Older...

March 24, 2010

This is why I love this man...
We celebrated Daddy's 27th birthday last week. Mike always says I go a little crazy with birthdays and he never needs anything big or fancy, but if we only ever did what we really needed, life wouldn't be quite as fun, right? So, of course, we had a grand little birthday for my big hunk-a-hunk-a-man. We met him for lunch with a big bouquet of balloons (which Kylie just went crazy over all day), then when he got home from work we had one of his favorites, fried chicken. I am really not a fan of fried chicken and every time he suggests it for dinner it gets an automatic veto from me so I thought it would be a special dinner on his birthday. He loved it (I still think it's really gross).  Then he opened presents and had his favorite birthday cake, cherry chip with pink cherry frosting, for dessert. For the rest of the night we pretty much just played with Daddy's balloons. I think Daddy had a pretty great birthday. He said he was "just happy to have his girls back," awe...

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

"Let's get a picture of you and Ky and your pretty pink cake!" "Now, Say Cheese!"
"Cheese!"

Love Love Love those "Boons"
"Let's go sneak on Mommy..."
Instead of putting her finger over her lips and saying Shhhh when she sneaks, she sticks it up her nose and says Shhhh. Close enough...
Boons!
Daddy Kisses! I love watching these two together. He is the most amazing dad!
Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!

Post a Comment