Another Favorite

March 16, 2010

Well, we made it back from New England safely, but of course not without event. Missing connections, ending up in random airports... I swear, I am never flying again! Family, it's you turn to come see us.

Anyway, I figure we've been back for a while and I haven't updated the blog at all, so here's a little bit of what our mornings have consisted of as of late. (These pictures were actually taken about a month ago, I just never posted them... oops.) Kylie love, love, loves, her "BlayBloh."
Her little tongue goes crazy when she's concentrating. It's so funny!
Gotta love the bed head!

titi –   – (March 23, 2010 at 7:12 PM)  

I love the second to last pic of her tongue sticking straight out! haha shes so funny. You can send me pics and videos on my cell now :)

titi –   – (March 23, 2010 at 7:13 PM)  

I love the second to last pic of her tongue sticking straight out! haha shes so funny. You can send me pics and videos on my cell now :)

Post a Comment