Brusha Brusha Brusha

December 1, 2009

Kylie's favorite part of bedtime is brushing her teeth. She points to her teeth, goes running for the bathroom and insists "up, up, up" as soon as we utter the those 8 simple words, "Are you ready to go brush your teeth?"


Goings on at the Glenn's  – (December 1, 2009 at 3:42 PM)  

That is one of our kid's favorite times too. I love the pictures you took. Soo cute!

titi –   – (December 1, 2009 at 7:26 PM)  

I'm missing so muccchh! I hate this! xo

Kayleen  – (December 4, 2009 at 12:00 PM)  

You are so lucky! Ezra loves to brush his own teeth, but he hates when we take over to finish the job. It's his torture. Kylie is getting so big and beautiful! Keep her little!

Brittany and Bud Morrow  – (December 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM)  

I love this!! She is just so dang cute! I haven't even seen her in person or on video, but I can just see her big and awesome personality. She always looks like she's super entertaining! I love it!

Post a Comment