Baby, It's Cold Outside...

December 15, 2009

I will be the first person to admit it... I am not a winter person! Not in the least! I was born and raised a California girl. I saw snow maybe 10 times in my entire life up until I moved out to New Hampshire and then Idaho and my idea of a winter low was somewhere in the low 40s... burrrrrrrr! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love to watch snow gracefully falling to the ground and sitting by the fire wrapped up in a Snuggie while sipping hot chocolate and listening to Christmas music but that is all done inside where it is nice and warm. For the last week or so it has been stinking cold here in Arkansas. We haven't had snow and it hasn't gotten down below 28 degrees but still, it is way to cold for me. So Kylie and I have been just hanging out inside where its toasty, only opening the door for the UPS man delivering Christmas presents. This awful truth about my lack of cold-tolerance makes me question why I am so excited to move back to Utah, the snow capital of the country!

Enough of my rambling, here is a picture of my Ky. Isn't she just gorgeous?!?! I love her new little smirks that she gives me in pictures~



Beauty.

kirbt  – (December 15, 2009 at 6:26 PM)  

You think that is cold try -12.Now that is freezing!

Goings on at the Glenn's  – (December 15, 2009 at 10:03 PM)  

That is a great picture. Her eyes are sooo blue. Just a quick question... do you doctor your photos with photo shop at all? I am completely lost when it comes to that program.

brittanyeg@gmail.com

Post a Comment