...And We're Back!

April 6, 2009

We have a nasty virus on our home computer right now that causes it to crash before it even boots up, and so our blogging world had completely ended for a while! It felt so strange not posting every little thing we've been up to lately. I will admit, I was going through Blogger withdrawls... Luckily, we discovered the Bentonville Public Library! So Ky and I are sitting here checking out some fun new books and finally updating our blog.

Some things that have happened in the last week or so... Kylie just had her 3rd tooth break through. It's her top left tooth and she was a total stud muffin through this one too. I don't know how we got so lucky to have such a happy baby. She also learned how to give some awesome little kissies! They are my favorite! They are super slobbery and wet but I think they are the best thing in the world. I think only a mother would truly appreciate baby droll running down her cheek. Her cuteness continues to amaze us!

Last Friday night, we had a family date night in downtown Bentonville. On the first Friday of the month, a bunch of vendors and musicians head downtown to provide entertainment on the town square. It was a beautiful night and so nice to enjoy what the area has to offer. We brought the camera and had some fun taking pictures too. Kylie got to touch the water in the fountain and play in the grass. It was a good time had by all!



CBass  – (April 11, 2009 at 10:30 AM)  

I just love her! She is so squeezable!

Goings on at the Glenn's  – (April 13, 2009 at 4:05 PM)  

aawh. So cute! And I am so jealous of the sunshine. Send some our way won't you?

Post a Comment