Big Things Are Happening!

April 13, 2009

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! Last monday we finally heard back on the house we put an offer in on about 2 months ago (short sales and definitely not short!) They accepted our offer, we signed our papers with the bank on Wednesday, started packing on Thursday, had the inspection on Friday and we close on the 22nd! It seems to all be happeing so quickly now but we are soooooo excited! We are going to be home owners!!!

Just a couple days after toothy number 3 broke through, number 4 was ready too. Our big girl is developing quite the pretty, little toothy grin. It's adorable.

Our Easter weekend was great! We didn't participate in any Easter Egg Hunts, seeing as Kylie would really be more interested in eating the plastic eggs rather than the candy inside, but we did make a huge Easter feast and enjoy some beautiful weather. I also got out my camera and took some super cheesy pictures of Ky in her First Easter Dress (that I also made).


Here are some pictures from this past week:


{Kylie absolutely loves her bath time! It's hard to believe this is the same baby! (click here) She is such a cute little chubby bubby!


{Ky and I were just hanging out in our new living room while Daddy and the inspector were doing manly things on Friday}

{She loves playing with that wipes case}

{Easter morning pajamas. There's a bunny on her tummy...}
And now some cheesy Easter pictures. She loved those plastic eggs!

{Eventually, everything goes in her mouth...}

DWG  – (April 13, 2009 at 4:01 PM)  

hey great job on the dress. You did a great job. I luckily finished Kiera's just in time for Easter too. It turned out pretty cute as well I just wish my pictures turned out better. I will have to redo them soon. Congrats on buying a house. We too are looking to buy and everything is short sale around here.

Goings on at the Glenn's  – (April 13, 2009 at 4:03 PM)  

by the way this is Brittany Glenn. I was logged in as Dan for some reason.

Grafulas  – (April 14, 2009 at 7:47 AM)  

Congrats on the house, I love the outfit with the little ears, and I'm way impressed with the dress :)

CBass  – (April 16, 2009 at 1:22 PM)  

Wicked nice job on Kylie's dresses! I love them all...you would never know you just learned to sew! I am impressed and she looks adorable. Congrats on your new house!

Post a Comment