One on One

March 14, 2013

It used to be that all three little monkeys would nap at the same time, nowadays the girls sleep (usually) while Hudsey and I have some one on one time. Aside from bedtime it's the only time of day that I really get to give him my undivided attention. I love that time. 
031413-2
[going, going...... gone]
031413-6
I feel like that's one thing that I need to make more time for with each of my babies. They are completely different kids when they are all by themselves and I love being able to have conversations and connections with each of them when they aren't competing for my attention. Mike and I try to make special errands and invite each of the girls individually and, of course, Hudson is always going out with me anyway. But I really do love that one on one time. It brings out the best in all of us and it is my favorite way to get to know my babies even better. 
031413-1

Post a Comment