Good Morning

January 9, 2013

First of all, has anyone noticed that I have now blogged every day in 2013? Sure, it's only 9 days but it's a big stinkin' deal. And just so you know, it's going to keep going, I'm kind of on a roll and really loving taking pictures everyday, so sorry to flood your readers...

The girls spent the morning drawing pictures to stick on the fridge. It seems that whenever one of them starts coloring, the other has to too and then they race to see who can get the most pictures stuck up on the refrigerator. Kylie is usually a magnet hog (let's just be honest) which means by default she wins. Emily doesn't seem to mind too much though... usually.

010913-01
Kylie drew a sweet picture of our whole little family with a single brown crayon (she added red flowers to the bottom after she noticed it was lacking in color). It's the first time she's really drawn all five of us (aside from all the pictures when Hudson was in my tummy. I'm not really a fan of fridges plastered with magnets, notes and artwork, but this picture I love. I don't mind the fridge clutter if it's as cute as this.
010913-03
Speaking of cute, Emily drew her first picture today that actually resembled real people (you know, if you squint and tilt your head to the side a little). She drew mommy and daddy and she was so proud of it. When I realized what it was and looked up to see her big happy smile, it made me melt. I'm definitely keeping that one :)

Post a Comment