Emmie Grace’s Big Girl Pictures

July 3, 2012

I was in denial about her growing up until I saw her adorable 2 year pictures. I think this makes it official, her long red hair and crazy personality prove that she’s a big girl now. We drove up to Park City to take her little pictures in a gorgeous field in the middle of a valley. And I had plenty of smarties in hand to make sure little miss would smile for me (shhhh, that’s my little secret :) I am not above bribing my kids whatsoever) Daddy was on balloon, candy and Kylie duty while Em and I trudged through the field, and by trudged I mean I followed her around and tried to get her to sit still.

Emily-2yr-_01aa Emily 2yr _02 Emily 2yr _04Emily 2yr _03  Emily 2yr _08Emily 2yr _05   Emily 2yr _12Emily-2yr-_07a   Emily 2yr _13Emily 2yr _11Emily 2yr _10  Emily-2yr-_22  Emily 2yr _15 
and of course Ky was the special helper picking flowers and trying to get Em Grace to smile for us. She was a great little assistant.
Emily 2yr _16 Emily 2yr _17

Kayleen  – (July 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM)  

sooo cute! What beautiful girls :) Every once in awhile I see a picture of Emily and it looks like Makai and I get excited thinking I could one day have a beautiful girl like her too.

Sherri Reinfurt  – (July 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM)  

oh my if she wasn't already my baby girl I'd snatch her up.... just so in love I can't stand it.

Post a Comment