Beauty and Her Blocks

January 29, 2011

One of Kylie's favorite things to do is play blocks. I'm pretty sure these blocks are all over my floor more often than they are in their box because every time we clean them up she dumps them right back out again. But she loves them, so what do you do? On this particular day she decided we should make a big princess castle with a tower for the princess. In the tower we put a window, four chairs to sit on and a ball for the princess to play with (all her ideas). I love that she has such an imagination lately, it's so fun to watch. When we finished with the tower, we also needed a flag and of course a spindle for the top. You know, a spindle, like what Sleeping Beauty pricks her finger on, naturally. Then she kept pricking her finger and saying "Ouch" and falling to the ground (and she's never even seen the movie). She was pretty proud of her tower and gave it plenty of hugs :)





While Mommy and Kylie were building this impressive tower, little Gracie was doing this:

After we went check on Sissy in her bed, Kylie ran back out to her tower, peaked her head in the window and knocked on the door, saying, "Knock, knock! Can I come in?" Then she even tried backing herself in. She didn't quite fit. I love that funny girl!

Carrick  – (February 7, 2011 at 8:17 AM)  

You make me so excited for my Lissy to grow up. It's so fun seeing Kylie progress and what I have to look forward to!!

Post a Comment