Goodbye 2010!!!

December 31, 2010

Well, I guess this is it, 2010... The last post of the year... What an amazing year it was too. We were blessed with our little Emily Grace this year and got to watch Kylie turn into the most kind and nurturing big sister. Our year was filled with joy, and a few sorrows, but above all, blessings. I am so grateful for everything that came to pass in 2010. I am grateful for my amazing family and my absolutely gorgeous little girls. I am so grateful that they love each other so much and are such great sisters and friends. I am grateful for the laughter that fills my home everyday. I am grateful for the countless tickle fights and I love yous that are shared. I am grateful for smiles, and hugs, and sleepy cuddles. I am grateful for Emily's baby smell and her gummy grin. I am grateful for how amazingly smart and funny Kylie is. I am grateful for a husband who loves me and my babies more than anything else in the world. I am grateful for the priesthood in my home. I am grateful for my home that keeps my family safe and warm and I'm even grateful for my mini-van. I am so grateful. We are so blessed.

I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us...


But before we completely say goodbye, here are some pictures of Kylie and Emily to hold you over until next year...

Each of the girls took turns serenading us. Kylie was singing like a princess and Emily was just singing :)

Emily got her two bottom teeth for Christmas this year! The bottom right came in on Christmas day and it's counterpart popped up a few days later.

Happy New Year!

She Loves To Make  – (January 20, 2011 at 11:29 AM)  

These pictures are so precious. What cute sisters!

Post a Comment