2 Whole Years!

August 20, 2010

My baby girl turned 2 years old yesterday.

I think this means she is officially a big girl now and that make me just a little sad. She's growing into the sweetest, most beautiful and funny little girl. And she is so smart; she amazes me every day with the new things she's learned. We are so grateful that she came into our family just 2 years ago and are so blessed to have her as our little girl.
Happy Birthday, Kylie! (Or as you say, "Happy Me!!!") We love you!
Kylie took her new, big girl "by-cohl" for a spin before bed, but not before sending a quick text out to all her peeps.  
(See, she cracks me up!)


I'll post more pictures from her "Happy Day" tomorrow :)

Kayleen  – (August 21, 2010 at 10:17 AM)  

Happy Birthday Kylie! She's so adorable. I love Emily's red hair too. Your family is just so beautiful!

Post a Comment