The Big 2-5!

April 15, 2010

It feels like this birthday makes me an official adult! It's strange to think that I am now the same age as my own mother (who has been celebrating the anniversaries of her 25th birthday for the last 23 years...) I had a really great birthday, because I spent it with my family. Kylie and I had a typical day full of playing, but this time we had lots of phone calls from family wishing me a happy birthday. Kylie even went around yelling her own version of "Happy Birthday!" all day, with her arms reached way up over her head. When Mike got home from work he took us out to dinner for my favorite- crab! and after Kylie went to bed, we had another favorite, angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream and Mike serenaded me with a beautiful version of that popular birthday song. Birthdays are the best, and I am so glad I have such amazing people in my life to share it with!

Post a Comment