I want MECCA so bad!!!

January 27, 2010

When I was pregnant with Kylie I craved a certain greek salad from a certain greek restaurant in Manchester, NH. Now, I'm pregnant with #2 and I am craving mexican food. But not just any mexican, I want the MECCA!!! Anyone who has ever been to the East Bay (CA) knows about this little hole in the wall. I practically grew up on Mecca food and that is all I have been thinking about since I moved away and especially now that I'm pregnant! What I wouldn't give for a been and cheese burrito, the chiquita special, or some of those amazing flour chips... Oh man, I'm drooling... It is seriously the best mexican food on the planet (I know plenty of people that would agree with me on that) and I wish so badly that they could fed-ex just a little bit of heaven my way!


I don't know how I'm going to get through these next 5 1/2 months without a trip back to Cali...

ti ti –   – (January 27, 2010 at 7:03 PM)  

I'm going with you !

The Mathesons  – (January 27, 2010 at 10:11 PM)  

Aw, poor thing! With Malcom I craved peach flavored jamba juice constantly, and chicken nuggets.. haha. Pregnancy is such a crazy experience!! Good luck!

Mary Partridge Brassell  – (January 27, 2010 at 10:36 PM)  

mine was cheetos and skittles...hence the 15 floater pounds I am still trying to jog off.

Rebecca E.  – (January 29, 2010 at 4:28 PM)  

That's funny, I've totally been craving mexican food too! Mostly guacamole, it would be funny if we end up having the same gender babies (due to our Mexican food cravings:))

James and Christina Carrick  – (January 30, 2010 at 7:59 PM)  

ok so come to cali!!! we'll all go out! that sounds amazing!!!!

Post a Comment