Family Pictures

November 22, 2009

For the last year, just about ever family picture we have was taken by a tripod. Needless to say we were pretty excited when we had the opportunity to have a real photographer take our pictures this year. We are doing a little trade of services for our family photos this year and next weekend I will be heading out to return the favor. We think they turned out super cute considering the mucky, rainy, 42 degree weather. Kylie was still eating it up. I have never seen a one year old do so well during family pictures! And now I am so happy to have them all hanging on our walls!



Charlene  – (November 23, 2009 at 7:24 AM)  

Love these pictures Erica. I love the picture where Kylie is looking up at you and Mike kissing. How perfect is that?!?!

Nicole  – (November 23, 2009 at 8:07 AM)  

These turned out GREAT, Erica! I also love the one of Kylie looking up at you two kissing... just precious!

James and Christina Carrick  – (November 23, 2009 at 8:54 AM)  

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! those are the most perfect family photos ever! You have a gorgeous family! aren't you proud?! I am. I really look up to you. Love you lots!

Goings on at the Glenn's  – (November 23, 2009 at 10:48 AM)  

They turned out great! Oh and I love the purple! Cute family! miss you guys.

Post a Comment