Behind the Scenes

September 1, 2009

We had a fun little ONE YEAR photo shoot with Miss Kylie just a couple days after her birthday. Here are some of the behind the scenes photos that we got of our little princess.


She loves her Papa T so much!


I'm ready for my close-up!


Kylie still hates having her feet in the grass... even when she has shoes on.


Mommy and KyKy.


Papa T and "Betty"


They just completely melt my heart! I love them!


Daddy and KyKy.


I love my sister!


Jenn took some fun family pictures for us. Thanks, Sissy!


Kisses for Mommy! My favorite!


I love the way Kylie looks at her Daddy. They are so perfect!


Our big walker girl!


Papa T and his girls.

ti ti –   – (September 10, 2009 at 5:57 AM)  

you really put that picture up!!! hahaha. Ky looks beautiful xo miss youuuuuuu

Post a Comment