Smiley Kylie!

November 20, 2008

Today, Kylie and I were playing on the floor and she was getting so excited by my silly faces. I ran and grabbed my camera real quick and was able to get some adorable shots of her.

She was so smiley...

and then she started cracking up!

She is so beautiful! I could just look at her all day!


Kylie turned 3 months old yesterday. She is growing up way too fast! I had a mini-realization of how fast she's growing up when we were at Walmart yesterday. We were walking down the toy aisle and I saw some toys with the "3+" symbol on it and I thought, "Our baby is old enough to play with that..." and then I started crying... not really, but I thought about it!
Happy Birthday, Kylie!

The Ross Family  – (November 20, 2008 at 5:35 PM)  

She is absolutly adorable. I love looking at her pics!

Grafulas  – (November 20, 2008 at 6:57 PM)  

It does go by too fast. I guess that's why people have lots of kids :) I love the last shot--when they get those quizzical/dear-in-a-headlight looks. They're so fun!!!

Post a Comment