Real Utahns!

September 10, 2011

We’ve been in Utah for one month now and it is just now all starting to feel real. I can look out my window and say, “those are my mountains.” And those mountains are gorgeous too, by the way. It doesn’t feel like we are just visiting anymore and we are falling more and more in love with this beautiful new place that we are calling home. Seriously, I LOVE it here!

We took the girls to Temple Square for the first time. I was so excited to take them there and it was just as beautiful as I remembered. Kylie spent most of our visit smelling and trying to pick the flowers or trying to convince us that she needed to go in the “swimming pool.” Emily laughed at Kylie.
My sister pointed out that Emily is looking at Kylie in just about every family or group picture we take. Seriously, she does. Go look back and you’ll see what she’s talking about, if you haven’t noticed already. Either she really looks up to her big sister or she is thinking, what is this crazy girl doing? I think it’s a little of both…
 blog SLC Temple 01blog SLC Temple 02 blog SLC Temple 05

 blog SLC Temple 03 blog SLC Temple 04

blog SLC Temple 09

   blog SLC Temple 07

Post a Comment