One Last Trip to the Splash Park

August 4, 2011

We went for one last trip to the splash park yesterday. We love this place. It's the kind where the water fountains spray up out of the ground and you just kind of run around (I think it's technically called a splash pad... meh). Well, we never knew until this past trip that they also have a really fun light show that goes along with the fountains if you go late enough in the evening. Emily loved the lights and wanted so badly to touch them, but the poor girl would get blasted with water every time she reached for them. That didn't stop her though. Kylie skipped and danced through the fountains and Mommy and Daddy went in (fully clothed) too. It was such a fun family night and made us think that we might just miss living in Arkansas.


The very first picture of the night, I asked Kylie to give me a smile and she did this:
Is she my daughter, or is she my daughter?
Dancing in the fountains

Emily checking out the reflections in the puddles. I love watching her curiosity with all of the simple things that we seemed to overlook. And look at that RED hair! (You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but every time I take a new picture of her I can't help but think, my goodness her hair is so red!) I love it!
"Bye Splash Park! We'll miss you!"

Carrick  – (September 20, 2011 at 12:47 PM)  

just so you know we have a splash pad right here in spanish fork that's a lot of fun! In case your girls were missing it.. :)

Post a Comment