Pretty Baby

October 11, 2010

It seems like these months are just flying by with Miss Em. I can't believe she's already almost 3 1/2 months old. I feel like she should still be my itty bitty newborn and she should stay that way forever. But I do love watching her grow and learn. Today, she had an entire conversation with me, complete with squeals of delight and coos of frustration. Every time I would answer back to her she would give me the biggest, coy smile. She loves those little smiles, and so do I :)

On Saturday, while big sister was napping, Emie and I had a little bit of fun on Mama's bed with some really yummy window light. She is just too sweet!

Here she is at 3 months old...



.perfect.

Janelle  – (October 11, 2010 at 7:56 AM)  

Love those baby jowls! She looks so much like Kylie.

Post a Comment