We Miss You, Mimi!

July 21, 2010

My mom (aka Mimi) left Sunday night after Em's blessing and we are missing her terribly. On Monday morning, Kylie woke up bright and early and the first thing she said to me was, "Mimi???" I had to tell her Mimi went on the "up up" (aka airplane) to Mimi's house. Her reply was, "Ohhhhh, uh huh..."

We all loved having Mimi here with us. She was such a big help, entertaining Kylie while I was tending to Emily, cooking us spectacular meals, being a great shopping buddy, and as always, being great company. Before Mimi left we made sure to do a little Mimi/grandbaby photo shoot. It's kind of turned into a tradition I guess... Here are just a couple of the cute pictures we got:


We miss you, Mimi! Come back soon!

Goings on at the Glenn's  – (August 2, 2010 at 4:27 PM)  

so fun! Glad your mom was able to be there for you. Such a cauuute family!

Brett, Juliann, and Mae  – (August 2, 2010 at 5:54 PM)  

Grandma's are really amazing! There is no one like them. Your girls are so adorable! I wish I lived nearby to have you take pictures of my family.

Post a Comment