So Crafty

November 26, 2008

We've been pretty crafty here in the Kirby household lately. Here is Miss Kylie modeling her latest creations. I appliqued that little country flower on one of her plain white onesies. We think it turned out pretty cute.

{Just chillin'}

{I love her face in this one. She is always so interested in cameras}


We made this pretty artwork for Kylie's room last week for Family Home Evening. It was fun and they turned out way cute. {Thanks for the idea Carrie}

(I took these pictures with my broken point and shoot camera so sorry about the poor quality.)
Posted by Picasa

kirbt  – (November 28, 2008 at 10:48 AM)  

That was a cute little craft with her feet!!!!! She is so cute!!!!!
I want to go over there and kidnapp her!!!!! Love ya guys!!!!!


Auntie Katie

Post a Comment