The latest...

November 6, 2008

There's really nothing new or exciting to report in this post. Kylie did just get a new toy that she absolutely loves. It's one of the play-gym-mat things. It's bright and colorful with a fun little jungle theme. The last couple mornings I've put here on it to play while I took care of some things around the house and I'll come back to find that she played so hard and had so much fun she wore herself out and is sound asleep. It's the funniest thing. This morning she was even batting at the fun toys overhead with her eyes closed. She loves it so much she even plays while she sleeps. We'll have to get some pictures of her playing soon. In the meantime, here's a picture of Kylie being super cheesy while I was making dinner yesterday.



In Mommy news, I've really taken a liking to my hobby of making baby bows. It's so much fun and they turn out so cute. Just last night we went out a bought a bunch of ribbon so I could play today. So naturally, as soon as I finished a pretty pink one for Kylie, we pulled out the camera and took a ridiculous amount of pictures. She just loves looking at the camera which is good because she will definitely be well photographed for the rest of her life.

So cute and bright-eyed, showing off her new bow. The big ones are so fun.


She wanted so badly to sit up and kept lunging forward.


Then she gave up and just started blowing bubbles.

The Ross Family  – (November 7, 2008 at 4:03 PM)  

Kids are the greatest. Way to catch the moments!

Post a Comment