We're Going to Disneyland!!!

April 27, 2012

We've been planning this trip to Disneyland for months now. It's always been in our heads that we wanted to take the girls when they were about four and two and the timing just happened to be right so we are finally doing it. We are so excited! Mimi, Titi, and Bapo are meeting us in LA and we are going to spend three days in the park and then a day lounging at the beach. The girls are going to freak out! That is what I am most excited about! They both love the disney princesses (well any princess for that matter) and the fairies. I can't wait to see their faces! 

We are leaving tomorrow to start our drive out to LA. We'll stop in Vegas for the night just to break up the long drive and then pick up the others at the airport on our way in on Sunday. (I guess I'm a little excited to see them too :) It's going to be quite the trip, but so worth it. I can't wait! Have I mentioned that?!

To celebrate our one week countdown to Disneyland (last week), we took the girls out to a local orchard where they ran around in their new princess dresses. They loved dancing in the grass, singing princess songs, picking dandelions, and smelling the blossoms. So here are some of my absolute favorite pictures of our little princesses, all ready for Disneyland. 
princess-orchard-01webprincess-orchard-06
princess-orchard-04 princess-orchard-02web princess-orchard-24 princess-orchard-18 princess-orchard-12 princess-orchard-08web princess-orchard-20 princess-orchard-21

Johnny  – (April 30, 2012 at 8:08 AM)  

I love these pictures!! You are so talented and one of my favorite photographers. I am so excited you get to take the girls to disneyland!! Thanks for sharing!

Brandi  – (May 7, 2012 at 9:03 PM)  

Wow Erica these are amazing!! your girls are gorgeous!! congrats on the new little boy coming!

Post a Comment