So squishy

July 28, 2011

Oh she's so squishy, I could just eat her up! Those blue eyes and that red hair and that porcelain skin. My oh my, she takes my breath away.


...and she doesn't run away when I want to take her picture :)

I often sit and just stare at my babies, or if they're sleeping I stare at pictures of them, and I can't help but marvel at how amazing it is that they are mine. And how beautiful they are. We make cute kids, I'm not going to lie. Sometimes I want to squeal with excitement because of how much I love my little girls, and sometimes I actually do. They are amazing, they are beautiful, they are so fun and quirky, and they are mine.

Carrick  – (September 20, 2011 at 12:49 PM)  

what a beautiful picture of her!!! those eyes really are something else! I'm so excited to live closer and get to see you and your girls more often!

Post a Comment