World Travelers

May 28, 2011

The girls did so well on our flights around the country. I was so nervous about how the traveling would all play out since it was the first time I was taking both girls by myself. I'm sure I was quite the sight to see with my two kids, double stroller, two car seats, two suitcases, a camera bag and a purse. People were commenting left and right about how I "had my hands full" (nah, you think?), but there were so many people that were so willing to help me with loading and unloading on the planes and I was so grateful for that.

They make me smile.
(Just a couple Instagram pictures from our flight out to California.)

Before you go thinking that I am such a stud muffin taking care of two kids and all our stuff in busy airports all by myself, my mom made my life about 1,000 times easier by meeting us in Houston, where we made our first connection, and flew with us in the next 3 flights.  It was sooo nice having an extra pair of hands and an extra person to entertain the girlies.  
After we spent a week in California we headed out to New Hampshire (for another wedding). We had a great time hanging out and playing with family. I managed to pull the camera out a few times (but not nearly enough).


Bapo took Emily for a nice little evening walk. She loved being in the little backpack thing (I don't know the proper name). She sat in there and just looked around, and didn't make a peep the entire time. 

The girls got to play in their very own "built in 30 seconds" teepee (or castle if you ask Kylie). They loved playing with all of their new toys in there.

And they took turns sliding down the big wood beam in the kitchen (with help of course). It was pretty comical.
 
How did I not get any pictures of my mom or sister??? We had a great trip and were so glad to be able to spend so much time with my side of the family. I'm so glad that I have a job that gives me the opportunity to travel around the country. It's a pretty cool deal. 



P.s. What is going on with blogger compression? My images are so pixelated and that does not make me happy. It seems alot worse than it used to be...

Post a Comment