My husband, the model...

June 4, 2009

As another part of shareholders week, here at the Walmart home office, Mike was able to participate in a fashion show. He strutted his stuff down the runway dressed in some of Walmart and Sam's Club's new clothes. They called his look "the professor," I called it "the newsie." Before the show Kylie and I went down to spend some time with him and have some lunch.

Talking to anyone and everyone that walked by. She is so talkative these days!


Practicing her own runway walk and pose with Daddy.


Kylie was so confused by Daddy's hat.


my family of models.

DWG  – (June 4, 2009 at 10:50 AM)  

I'd have to agree with you Erica. That looks like the Newsies look to me too.

Mom –   – (June 4, 2009 at 11:31 AM)  

aaagggghhhh - hurry up and bring my grandbaby here - her flower is too darn cute! I'd be confused by the hat too Kye :) Will we be seeing Michael in GQ any time soon ??? hmmmm????

Auntie Jenny –   – (June 4, 2009 at 3:31 PM)  

with moms "hhmmmmm" She's got her finger on her chin and thoughtfully looking up, with a slight head tilt. hahahah "hmmmmmm"

sweet outfit mike.... BAAAAAAHHHHH
that hat is almost as cool as your cutoffs :) jk....

Post a Comment