Mama: The Photographer...

June 19, 2009

We had so much fun in New Hampshire and Boston too! The wedding was absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better lighting throughout the entire day. What a blessing! I love the way Mallory and Lane's photos turned out and I am so glad I was able to be their photographer! Weddings are too much fun! If you would like to see some of their day, visit EricaKirbyPhotography.blogspot.com. And speaking of photography... I am so excited to announce that EricaKirbyPhotography.com (the official site) is about to launch! We are starting to get pretty busy around her with our little photo venture and decided it was time to put my work into a more professional medium. It looks so wonderful and I am so excited to share it with all of you very soon!

Kylie and I also got to spend time with My mom and sister while we were out in New Hampshire. It was so much fun! Kylie loves her "Nama" and "TiTi"! We had a picnic, saw the cousins, and played and played and played. Kylie, no surprise, loved all of the attention! We were sad to go but so happy to see Daddy again. It was a really good trip!


So excited to help Mommy with the wedding!

Hanging out with Grandpa Andy

I came back out to the car after shooting in the morning and found Kylie and Jenn taking a little nap together in the back seat.
It was so cute!


KyKy and TiTi at the reception having SO MUCH FUN!

KyKy and TiTi



We love picnics in the backyard!

What are you looking at?!?

Laughing with Auntie Jenn and her special friend, George. She loves their silly faces!

The Ross Family  – (June 19, 2009 at 9:17 PM)  

Erica you are so talented with photography. I wish you were closer i would totally hire you to take some shots of my fam! Love your work!

Auntie "TiTi" –   – (June 19, 2009 at 11:02 PM)  

i'm so in love! i can't wait to see ky in august!!!! you better be practicing Ti Ti by then. :) xo miss u s much <3

ti ti –   – (June 19, 2009 at 11:06 PM)  

" hee hee hee haw haw hee haw he haww haw he he hee !"

The Mathesons  – (June 20, 2009 at 1:33 AM)  

My goodness Erica! I just love, love, LOVE your work! The lights and use of color, just wonderful! Good luck with everything you do!

Post a Comment