Leaving on a Jet Plane!

June 9, 2009

Kylie and Mommy are headed to New Hampshire tomorrow! I am going to shoot a wedding for a family friend in Boston and we are super excited to be going.
It's going to be just me and baby going through the airports and on the planes because Daddy has to stay here and work. Kylie has always done so well on trips, but I am still so nervous about doing it all without Mike. I just hope she doesn't decide that she wants to pull on the stranger next to me on the plane. She tends to be pretty friendly... It's a good thing she's cute- she can get away with just about anything... And I hope I can push her, pull my wheeled suitcase, carry my diaper bag and camera gear without having any major falls in the terminal... I am packing so many snacks and brand new books and anything else I can think of to keep her occupied and help keep her sitting still. Wish me luck!


"New Hamshire, Here I come!"

Goings on at the Glenn's  – (June 9, 2009 at 3:16 PM)  

goodluck! You are brave! Especially brave to be going to shoot a wedding with the baby all on your own. I hope you'll have a friend there to watch her while you work. Goodluck.

Auntie Jenny –   – (June 9, 2009 at 8:24 PM)  

yayyyyyyy I'll be there waiting at the arrival gate!!! so excited! :)

Grama Nama –   – (June 10, 2009 at 11:08 AM)  

CAN'T WAIT!!!! LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR :)

Dan and Kari  – (June 10, 2009 at 12:09 PM)  

When I flew home for the funeral it was just me and Bekam and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. If Mike is taking you to the airport ask for a guest pass when you check your bags in and that way Mike can go with you the entire time. It was so helpful to have Dan with me to help with everything.

James and Christina Carrick  – (June 14, 2009 at 4:52 PM)  

Good luck!!!! I can't wait to see your new pictures! I love your work!! and Kylie... BE GOOD! haha. I know she will be. Love you both! ENJOY!

Post a Comment