My Mom...

October 19, 2012

My mom is kind of amazing. I don't mean to brag at all but she is the best mom a girl could ask for. She spent the last (almost) three weeks taking care of me and my family while putting her life back home on hold. She would give me the world if I asked for it and she would do the same for my babies too. She made me who I am today and I couldn't be more grateful for her. She is an example of love and generosity and forgiveness and faith. She's my favorite mom in the whole wide world and I'm her favorite daughter :)

Thank you, mom, for everything you do for us. We miss you already.
Mom & Erica-1
...sometimes we go shopping and buy cute shoes...
and sometimes we take pictures of our cute shoes just because they are cute.
Mom & Erica-2Mom & Erica-3
See why I love her so much?

Post a Comment