My Baby Sisters

February 15, 2012

Well, not my baby sisters, but my babies that are sisters. I love having little sisters. They are so great together and get along so well (most of the time). I really just love sitting and watching them play. Ky is such a great big sister and talks to Em is the cutest little baby voice when she asks her if she needs anything. Emily follows Ky around the house and wants to do everything just like her big sister. And she always wants to make sure that if she gets something, like a snack, that "Ty Ty" gets the same. If Kylie puts on a dress and wants to dance to her princess music, then Emily stands at the top of the stairs and yells "dress" until I go up and get her one so she can dance too. They love to play "restaurant" and Emily always orders french fries. And they love to cuddle, or as Emily says "cuwwle, Ty Ty."  They even try to convince us to let them sleep in the same bed at bedtime.

We bought this book for our little sisters before Emily was born, and before we knew she would be a little redhead. It's one of my favorite books of theirs and so perfectly describes their relationship already, and the fact that the big sis is blonde and the little is a redhead makes it even better. 

I'm so glad we have little sisters. Sisters hold a very special place in my heart, and I am so glad they have each other too :)

Kayleen  – (April 16, 2012 at 6:54 AM)  

I love this. It is so sweet. There is something special about sisters and I LOVE that that little book has your kids hair colors perfect. What a precious thing :)

Post a Comment