Home Sweet Home

February 7, 2012

I was asked to teach a little interior design class for the MBA spouses association. I am by no means an expert at all and I totally laughed at the idea of teaching a class, but I do love to paint furniture and make my own DIY stuff so I found a few things to talk about :) Plus, I was finally forced to take a few pictures of our new (if we can even still call it that) house. So here are a few from my little presentation and a little tiny glimpse into our house. (I'd like to say pictures of the rest of the place are coming soon, but let's just be honest, that's probably not going to happen, so just pay attention to the backgrounds of our photos if you are really that interested in seeing it all.)


The living room with my favorite painted blue dresser/tv stand/toy chest, my favorite pictures of my girlies, and all of my other favorite things:
livingroom pics



The master bedroom with painted furniture, diy curtains (don’t mind the little tip at the bottom – I copied this straight from the powerpoint), and cool and soothing neutrals:
sheet curtains
The whole message of my little class was based on this idea, and it is completely the way I decorate my own house :)

Sam&Sarah  – (April 16, 2012 at 7:22 AM)  

your bedroom is beautiful! you'll have to come help with me with my house!

Post a Comment